What can be more exciting than to ride a horse through the amazing valleys of Cappadocia, also known as the ‘land of beautiful horses.’ The lunar landscape of Cappadocia with its unusual rock formations is ideal for exploring on horseback.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Turkish, Spanish, Sudanese
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To ensure the welfare of the horses, this activity is not suitable for people weighing more than 200 lb (91 kg)
- Horse riding instructors will be there to help guests
- Rides can be tailored to riding needs and abilities
- Helmets are provided