Learn about the history of Charleston’s graveyards and hear the stories of the famous individuals who found their final resting place in the Holy City on this 1.5-hour walking tour. Listen to the legends and prepare to be spooked by stories of ghosts
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
18 Anson Street, Charleston, SC 29401Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bookings require a minimum of 4 people to run
- The tour operates rain or shine
- With advanced notice, tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven
- If your party is booked through multiple reservations please contact the activity provider to keep your group together
- The pace of our walking tour is leisurely