Discover some of Charleston’s lesser-known sights on a guided tour to see the Morris Island and Sullivan’s Island lighthouses and stop for fantastic photo opportunities along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Charleston Visitor's Center bus shed. Parking is available at the Charleston Visitor Center Parking Lot (375 Meeting Street Charleston 29403), or the Charleston Visitor's Center Garage (63 Mary St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes