Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters from the BBC period drama Call the Midwife on a walking tour of Chatham Historic Dockyard led by your very own midwife!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at The Historic Dockyard, Church Lane, Chatham ME4 4TE. Your tour includes access to The Historic Dockyard and you can arrive anytime during opening hours (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM). Parking is free of charge all day. Staff at the visitors entrance in the car park will give you a map of the site and information on where to meet your guide. Please arrive at least 20 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- This tour is wheelchair friendly