Delve into Chattanooga's haunted history on this guided walking tour. Listen to spine-chilling tales at stops like the Miller Plaza Pavilion, the Mountain City Club, and the Cherry Street Tavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You will meet your tour guide at the corner of E M L King Blvd & Market Street near the circular statue. If you are running late, please call the tour provider at 855-999-9026.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- All guests must be at least 16 years of age
- Mature topics will be discussed on this tour, and don't be surprised if you hear mature language as well