Experience some of the world's most famous pieces of art on a guided tour of the Art Institute of Chicago. Explore great art, before the doors even open to the general public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
MEETING POINT Meeting Point: “To The Lions Left”; next to the iconic lion statues (the lion on the left when facing the museum) outside the main Museum entrance on South Michigan Avenue. Please arrive 15 min before starting time Bring valid photo IDOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Please provide full names, mobile phone number, and email you can be reached on during your trip