Taste some of Chicago’s famous food on this bike tour around downtown. Work up an appetite while you explore the landmarks and enjoy classic snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The entrance is on the south side of Ohio St., west of Lake Shore Dr., just past the furniture store. Enter through the covered driveway and once you’re through, turn right and follow the signs for "Bobby's Bike Hike". Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time, and use the restroom before your arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- To enjoy this tour fully the local provider suggests that you should be able to comfortably ride a bike for 10 miles, with many breaks for food in between.
- Additional costs will be incurred for restricted diets or changes to menu items.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.