Discover the best spots in Chicago’s world-famous Millennium Park on this self-guided walking tour where your phone is your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
• This is a self-guided experience. There will be no guide waiting to meet you. • The tour begins at the Millennium Park Welcome Center, 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA. • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please visit ActionTourGuide.com/FAQOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Power bank
- Charged Smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The tour app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.