Discover Sri Lanka’s Madu Ganga River Region on this boat safari tour. Visit a cinnamon garden. See stilt fishermen at work. Learn about local wildlife at a turtle hatchery, and explore the Galle Fort— a UNESCO heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Madu River Boat Ride is $25 for solo travelers and $20 for passengers traveling together (groups of 2-3 passengers)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking takes place during this tour
- The duration of transfers are approximately 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The Turtle Hatchery entrance fee is USD 7 and the Madu River Boat Safari is USD 50 (up to 3 people)