Discover Copenhagen with a local on a 2-hour walking tour with a maximum of 10 people. This tour highlights the rich history of Copenhagen and visits its main attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Kafferiet at Esplanaden 44, 1263 København (GPS Coordinates: 55.68774, 12.593994). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts. If you would like to buy a beverage for the tour, please remember to get to the meeting point 10 minutes before the meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please dress for the weather and bring an umbrella if it's raining
- Please note, this tour does not start and end at the same location
- It is not recommended to arrive by bike unless you want to circle back on your own
- This tour does not enter attractions