Get a comprehensive overview of the old town of Copenhagen, ideal for those who are short on time. See many of the old town's most historic sights and neighborhoods, such as City Hall on the Rådhusplatsen, Old and New Square and the University.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Copenhagen Visitor Service, inside the entrance - located at Vesterbrogade 4B. Look for a guide dressed in a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the operator's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes, and bring a water bottle