Explore Kronborg Castle with a private guide. This incredible place was the setting for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and you will see sumptuous tapestries and ballrooms and learn all about the Viking legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from hotels in Copenhagen
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Please note that transportation back and forth to Kronborg Castle (Hamlet) will be by train