Learn the amazing history of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on an immersive tour with an Italian-speaking guide. Marvel at the rich decorations of the 8th-century monument that reflects both the Muslim and Christian traditions of Spain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet under the bell tower of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. Your tour guide will be waiting for you, inside the courtyard next to the bell tower. The tour guide will be waiting for you with a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 10 years old (who do not pay for entrance or tour) who want to use a radio guide must pay €1.25