Learn the multi-faith history of Córdoba and its most emblematic monuments on a 3-hour guided tour. Explore the city's 3 famous cultures with a visit to the Mosque-Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Christian complex of the Alcázar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
At the main door of the Alcazar of Christian Monarchs, close to the flags, Calle Caballerizas Reales, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain. Look for the green umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available at 10:30 AM daily from Tuesdays to Saturdays