Take a private tour with a local qualified guide to visit the Great Mosque-Cathedral and the Fortress of Catholic Monarchs. You'll also walk through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Olive Tree next to the Fountain - Patio de los Naranjos - Mezquita-Catedral de CórdobaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It's a private tour, your guide will explain and show you the monuments and the Jewish Quarter at your own pace.
- Meeting point: Olive Tree next to the Fountain - Patio de los Naranjos - Mezquita-Catedral de Cordoba
- Tickets to monuments not included
- Your guide will help you to get the tickets and skip the lines
- For groups bigger then 10 persons, you will also have to pay for mandatory audio receivers systme inside the Mosque-Cathedral to listen to your guide: 2 EUR per person, you don't need to book them, the booking will be made for you once you book this private tour. The local supplier will bring you the audio receivers at the meeting point and once outside the Mosque-Cathedral they will pick them so you don't have to worry about it.
- Audio receivers must be paid in cash at the begginning of this walking tour directly to your guide, and tickets to monuments during the tour directly to the monument with the help of your guide.