Get a taste for charming Coronado, just a ferry ride away from downtown San Diego. Explore the origins of this unique beach town, get off the beaten path, and discover a gorgeous view of Coronado's world-renowned beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rotary Park. 1050 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge; however, please note that you will be required to pay for their public transit tickets and other related costs
- This is a child-friendly tour
- Museum entry and 1 snack are included
- Additional food, drinks, souvenirs, personal expenses, and gratuities are not included