Explore the scenic California Delta on this guided tour that includes a cidery tour & tasting with food pairings, lunch at historic Taphouse and a guided wine tasting with cheese, jams & chocolate pairings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
While on River Road, watch for the Hemly Cider sign. Turn in and follow tree lined road, continue to follow signs for Hemly Cider. Meet at the packing shed. Please drive slowly to keep dust down.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Guests will drive their own car from location to location. The total distance from the meeting location will be approximately 17 miles
- This tour is suitable for all ages, with minimal walking involved
- Non alcoholic beverages provided
- The maximum number of people on this tour is 12 people
- The tour will not run with fewer than 6 people. In the event the tour does not get booked for 6 people we will contact you the day before your tour date to reschedule or to provide a refund
- Every guest must sign a waiver before experiencing the tour
- This tour takes place mostly outdoors and we will follow guidelines for safety provided by the state and county health department.