Glide through the backwaters and estuaries of the Homosassa River as it spills into the Gulf of Mexico, and pass historic Indian shell mounds aboard an airboat. Look for dolphins and other wildlife with the help of US Coast Guard guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 10823 W Yulee Drive, Homosassa, Florida 34446. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Light rain will not stop this tour, but the speed can make the rain feel more powerful. Long sleeves or parkas are suggested. You will also be given the option to reschedule if the weather makes you uncomfortable. High winds, heavy rain, lightning, or any conditions the Captain deems unsafe may lead to cancellation or postponement. Tours are only cancelled when absolutely necessary
- Sunscreen, insect repellant, and sunglasses are recommended
- During the cooler months, dress accordingly (pants, jackets, and a small blanket are recommended)
- There is no maximum age limit but you should be in relatively good health
- Children should be over 5 years old and accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women should seek the advice of their doctor
- Tours require a minimum of 3 people. If the minimum number is not met, another time will be offered