Sample traditional Polish food and become familiar with local flavors. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts whilst receiving an interesting lesson in customs, traditions, and the history of Poland in a fun and delicious way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Town Hall, Aleja Najświętszej Maryi Panny 45, Częstochowa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse (you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything)
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full program, in any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- For the premium five-hour version, you need to choose between beer tasting and vodka tasting; please inform the local partner about your decision in advance