Travel by executive coach from London to the Dover cruise terminal via the Battle of Britain memorial for stunning views of the English Channel and an optional visit to the medieval Dover Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please ensure your luggage is labelled correctly with the luggage tag that is supplied by your cruise ship
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 2 items of carry on luggage (10kg each)
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you must contact us in advance to let us know. We will require full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.
- Please contact us if you would like to make an additional payment for entry into Dover Castle
- Pickups at central London hotels are scheduled from 7:00AM - 8:15AM and at Heathrow hotels from 9:00AM - 9:45AM
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain pickups. In the case of this, we will be in touch