Enjoy a 7-hour Dubai desert safari, the ideal tour for any visitor to Dubai. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Labab to a desert camp, where you can enjoy a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Urdu, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available within Dubai except inside the mall. Pickup and drop-off are included from any hotel or residential building inside Dubai central locations: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road. Pickup from Sharjah, Ajman, Al Furjan Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts are on a private basis only with no shared transportation options. Pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai. Pickup time and location confirmation will be sent to you by email and WhatsApp. Please be ready for pickup 45 minutes before the start time of your tour.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan there will be no alcohol or belly dancing
- Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
- Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available upon reaching the camp
- The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
- You need to contact the local supplier at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange the exact pick-up time
- Hard dune bashing is not advised for motion sickness sufferers or people with injuries
- Shisha is included in the designated shisha area, but additional charges will apply for shisha on the table