Embark on a Dubai tour to Al Marmoom, UAE's largest unfenced desert reserve. Take in the desert scenery on a camel caravan, enjoy breakfast at a Bedouin village, and see how Arabic coffee is made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and the Dubai cruise terminal (Port Rashid).
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children below 5 years can join this tour, but they are not permitted to ride the camel
- Children can stay with an adult at the village during the camel ride or follow behind the camel caravan
- If anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, then you can get in touch with the tour provider to customize a private tour