Explore one of the most sacred monuments in Dublin on a self-guided tour of the nave and crypt of Christ Church Cathedral. Learn more about Dublin's oldest working structure.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Welcome Desk, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin 8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Keep in mind the last admission is 45 minutes before closing. The Cathedral's opening hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays work around service times
- Please check their website for more information on this: https://christchurchcathedral.ie/worship-music/