See Howth through the eyes of a local. Leave the city behind and discover the beauty of the Emerald Isle on this 3.5-hour Hidden Howth adventure. This experience will let you live, feel and breathe the real Ireland, as though you were a native.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We meet at Howth train Station, just outside the Blood Stream pub. Howth is accessible from Dublin city centre by train, which takes 30 minutes to arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Dress for the weather and be sure to wear stable footwear