Explore the tastes of Dublin with an introduction to Irish food. Experience a 3-hour walking food tour of Dublin, and eat at award-winning eateries and food shops in the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Spire, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 (The Spire is a giant pin-like monument, your guide will stand at the bottom and will be holding a sign)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18+
- This tour is unfortunately not suitable for vegans
- Tastings may include dairy, gluten, alcohol, shellfish and meat with no alternative in some cases
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- These tours operate rain or shine
- Bring a bottle of water, comfortable shoes, and a rain jacket or an umbrella