Taste the flavors of Ireland on this exciting whiskey trail right in the heart of Dublin's distillery neighborhood. Spend the day visiting three of Dublin’s operational distilleries to sample the local whiskey and learn about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Shop, Grafton StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Please ensure you eat a substantial lunch before the tour
- Distillery visits are subject to availability due to COVID-19. If one of the advertised distilleries is not available, a visit to another distillery in the region will be secured as an alternative