Stroll the streets of Dublin at your own pace on a self-guided, English-language audio tour. Journey through more than 1,000 years of history as you discover monuments to legendary Irish figures, such as Molly Malone and Wolfe Tone.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
General Post Office, O'Connell Street Lower, North City, Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, a hat and sunscreen
- Please note that this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- There are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please see your printable voucher for information on how to download your audio guide
- Please note that the audio guide is only available in English