Step behind the scenes of The Seven Kingdoms at the official Game of Thrones Studio Tour. Board a coach in Dublin bound for the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge and experience the world of Game of Thrones like never before.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Coaches depart from Gate 16, Busáras, 22 Store Street, North Dock, Dublin 1, DO1 RW68, Ireland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The average Studio Tour visit is between 2-3 hours, however, it is up to you how long you wish to spend at The Studio Tour as the experience is self-guided
- Random baggage searches will be conducted from time to time at The Studio Tour entrance. Refusal to permit your baggage to be searched will result in admission being refused