Follow Stormcrow as he guides you through some stories of witchcraft. Follow him as guides you through the museum of Scotland and shows you objects once used in Witchcraft.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins near the Grassmarket hotel in the Grassmarket area, near the old police box. The guide will stand close to this police box or near the traffic lights. This is at the bottom of Victoria Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- The tour may go up onto the roof of the National Museum of Scotland, depending on the weather at the time of the tour
- You will also have the chance to book a fortune-telling reading or Chakra energy reading at the end of the tour
- You can also try 1 of the 3 Chakra massages available at the end of the tour; please see the guide on the day