Discover the history and legends of Edinburgh's medieval Old Town on this witchcraft-themed walking tour. Be led by your costumed guide to sights like Edinburgh castle and St Giles Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your witch-guide near St. Giles Catherdral, outside Cafe Nero, opposite the Mercat Cross: https://goo.gl/maps/gaL5gvayXwN3P7739Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour runs rain or shine
- The wearing of a witch hat is optional