Discover the heart of Scotland on a full-day tour from Edinburgh with a professional Spanish-speaking guide. Explore the highland forests, visit dream lakes, and learn about Scottish history and culture in the castles and distilleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 2 Regent Rd, Edinburgh, EH1 3DG, UK. Look for your guide's green jacket and umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes in advance
- Please take your passport or ID card with you
- Scotland is a meteorologically unpredictable country. Sometimes, the route may be subject to some variation due to weather conditions or warnings
- The road network in Scotland is safe, and its roads are in good condition. However, the itinerary can occasionally vary due to works on the roads, traffic accidents, or incidents outside the Highlands
- Summer usually coincides with the rainiest time of the year, and the weather can change in a matter of a few minutes. Take suitable clothing for this type of excursion, such as a raincoat or appropriate boots
- Take light warm clothes since the temperature in Scotland can drop quite a bit, even in the summer months