Discover the very best of the Scottish Highlands on this exciting 3-day tour from Edinburgh. Explore the misty Isle of Skye, look out for the monster at Loch Ness, discover the violent history at Glencoe and admire the spectacular Eilean Donan Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Bus Stop ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 5 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- The cost of your accommodation is not included but reserved in advance. Please budget for 2 nights' accommodation in Portree, Isle of Skye (to be paid directly at the accommodation)
- Choose your preferred accommodation choice at checkout: Hostel (£20 to £30 per person, per night) please confirm the number of male and female travelers; B&B single or single occupancy of a double room (£50 to £90 per person, per night); B&B en-suite double or twin (£100 to £150 per room, per night for 2 sharing); B&B en-suite triple or quad (£150 to £200 per room, per night 3 or 4 sharing); Hotel (£150 to £200+ per room, per night for 2 sharing)