Discover the Scottish Highlands and the magical Isle of Skye with its outstanding natural beauty, Viking history and ancient myths and legends. Ride one of the greatest train journeys of the world on the Jacobite Steam Train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from 60 High Street, Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, not far from the intersection of the Bridges and Royal Mile. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entrance to Clan Donald Skye (the Armadale Castle, Gardens, and Museum) is not included in the price of this tour and is only available from May-October
- The Jacobite Steam Train is only included in tours operating between May - October
- The tour price only includes breakfast. Please bring cash for other meals and drinks
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult