Journey through the Highlands of Scotland on a 5-day tour of the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, and Inverness. Ride the Jacobite Steam Train, see Eilean Castle, cross historic Rannoch Moor, learn about the old Scottish fight for independence, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Highland Explorer Tours 15 minutes before the tour begins for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag