Enjoy a full-day scenic excursion into Scotland’s Highlands, with a brief panoramic tour of Glasgow, before heading to beautiful Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and many other must-see sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you wish to visit the inside of Stirling Castle, tickets must be pre-booked
- The itinerary is subject to change due to circumstances such as weather, availability of attractions, and road condition
- A small number of participants is required to run the tour. In the unlikely event the minimum number is not met and your tour is canceled, a refund, rescheduled date, or alternative tour will be offered
- Several city center drop-off points are available at the end of your tour and although it might not be exactly where you were picked up, you can discuss the best option for you with your driver-guide