Explore the land of Scottish heroes and royalty on a day filled with lochs and quaint towns. Visit Scotland’s first national park, see “Highlands in Miniature” and the remains of the imposing Stirling Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You can find the Edinburgh departure point outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)