Experience the Scottish Highlands on a relaxed 2-day tour from Edinburgh. Marvel at the rivers, lochs and mountains. Learn more about the rich history of the land and spend the night in Inverness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Ensign Ewart on The Royal Mile, Edinburgh. There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Accommodation roughly costs £18 to £25 per person at a youth hostel, £40 to £65 per person at a B&B, and £75 and over per person at a hotel
- Tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to operate
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a waterproof jacket
- You are allowed 1 medium sized suitcase per person