Take a 3-day tour of the Highlands, passing Stirling Castle, Loch Ness and Glencoe. Stay 2 nights in Inverness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside Deacons' House Cafe. The tour will not wait for latecomers under any circumstances and there will be no refunds for missed tours. If you are arriving at the departure point by taxi or local bus, plan for delays when booking your transportation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Accommodation is not included.
- You need a 2-night stay in Inverness. Please use the city center dropoff/meetup point at 26 Queensgate, Inverness IV1 1DJ to reference local accommodation to book, and the supplier can also send you a list of local places to stay
- The activity provider strongly recommends you book accommodation with a flexible cancellation policy
- You may bring a piece of larger luggage which can weight up to 15 kg per person, but does not need to adhere to specific dimensions