Combine movie magic and historic wonder on this trip to the Scottish Borders. Alnwick Castle is the true star of this show. Not only was it a key location for Harry Potter films, it’s a historic location of epic conquests and royal splendor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
This tour departs from the Highland Explorer Tours Office at 60 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions