Look out for Nessie on a full-day tour from Edinburgh to Loch Ness, and see Ben Nevis which is the highest mountain in the UK. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the Highlands, then find Nessie on a cruise! Head back to Edinburgh via beautiful Perthshire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, not far from the intersection of the Bridges and the Royal Mile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour involves a long day of driving, and covers over 300 miles (500km) in 12 hours
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Anyone aged 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult