Explore the stunning scenery and wildlife of the magical Orkney Islands on this 5-day tour. Heading north from Edinburgh, pass through the breathtaking Scottish Islands on your way to the world-famous historical sites of the Orkney Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
1 Parliament Square, Caffe Nero, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1REOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed on the tour.
- Price is per person in a B&B. A single supplement applies.
- Please note that the Maeshowe chambered cairn and the world-famous Neolithic village of Skara Brae on day 3, and the battlefield of Culloden on day 5 are optional extras.
- The maximum luggage weight is 15 kg, the maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. You may bring one small carry-on per person.
- If you are travelling alone, please choose the ‘Single Room’ option or we may not be able to accept your booking
- Double/twin room: these rooms are for 2 people. If 3 people choose this option, you will be allocated a family room for 3, subject to availability. If you prefer 2 rooms, you must choose ‘Single Room’ for one person