Discover the wonder of the Scottish Highlands on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery as you drive through quant villages and visit Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Edinburgh Bus Station Stance 15 and 16. Find the check-in staff wearing high-vis vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station is also accessible by the back entrance located at 26 Elder Street, EH1 3DX. From 5 February 2024 our tours will not depart from Edinburgh Bus Station. Our tours will depart from a city centre location, which we will confirm in the leadup to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions