Explore Outlander's magic with visits to three castles and a perfectly preserved village. Uncover the thrilling history and real-life wonders that rival the excitement of the show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Edinburgh Bus Station's Gate J and Gate K.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight for luggage is 14kg (31 lbs) per person; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *Please note that Midhope Castle is also closed for the following dates in November (2nd, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 30th) and December (5th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 19th). It then closes for approximately 12 weeks from Friday 22nd December at 3pm.
- **Please note that Doune Castle is closed from 8th January - 21st February 2024. We will instead take you to Linlithgow Palace. We apologise for the inconvenience.