Visit the intriguing Rosslyn Chapel, famous from the Da Vinci Code. See the pretty town of Melrose and explore its Abbey. Then discover how whisky is made at the Glenkinchie Distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You can find the Edinburgh departure and return point outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE. There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup. From 20th July - 3rd September, Edinburgh tours will depart from 2 Johnston Terrace, EH1 2PWOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Whisky at Glenkinchie Distillery can only be sold to passengers over 18 years old. You might need to show a valid ID as proof of age
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to join the distillery tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark