Admire the marvelous views of Scotland's east coast. Visit the historic seaside town of St. Andrews, walk over the cliffs to Dunnottar Castle, and go back in time in the village of Falkland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
A guide with a green jacket and umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Scotland has unpredictable weather, sometimes the route may be subject to some variation due to weather conditions or warnings
- The itinerary may vary due to works on the roads, traffic accidents or incidents outside the Highlands
- It is recommended that you bring suitable clothing for this tour, such as a raincoat or boots
- You are advised to bring light warm clothes since the temperature in Scotland can drop quite a bit even in the summer months