Climb Caminito del Rey via ferrata, zip line, and walk suspension bridges for an adrenaline-filled experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at La Garganta Tourist Complex, in front of the El Chorro Train Station. You can get there from Málaga using the A-357 to Ardales and from there the M-5403 to El Chorro. Use this link to see the directions in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/4a6xojNZGxBe9ouQ9. It's recommended that you leave your vehicle next to the Garganta Tourist Complex.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- · You must be at least 16 years old.
- · This tour is not recommended for those with reduced mobility or those who suffer from dizziness.
- · This tour is not within the route of the Camino del Rey, it is in the village of El Chorro within the surroundings of the Camino del Rey.