Dive in and be wowed by the many strange, beautiful and fascinating creatures of the deep as you journey through the amazing underwater world of SEA LIFE London. Prepare for astonishing views of creatures from Gentoo Penguins to tropical sharks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Mobile e-ticket with timed entry.
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket.
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the timed entry door before the start of your tour.
- Infants under 3 years old ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 10 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time.