Discover the Champagne countryside during an afternoon tour through Dom Pérignon's village, Hautvillers. Visit a historical vineyard and 2 family-run wineries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the Reims city center train station, in front of the tourist information office. Take the exit "Reims Centre" when leaving the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour, so if you are the only person booked on a tour, the activity provider will contact you by phone or email to reschedule or refund the total amount.
- In the cellars the average temperature is 10 °C, so do not forget to bring a jacket
- Animals are not allowed on shared tours for the comfort of all passengers