Enjoy a hassle-free visit to Ephesus archaeological site with a self-guided audio tour on your phone. Put on your headphones and travel back in time to one of the most famous ancient metropolises.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The self-guided tour is designed to start at the Upper Gate of the archaeological site (South entrance), near the Magnesia Gate. Go directly to the entrance and skip-the-line. The easiest way to get there is to take a taxi from Kusadasi or Selcuk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- After booking, receive a separate email from the local partner with your ticket and audio tour (please check your spam folder)
- An Android/iOS phone is required as well as enough storage space (100-150 MB)
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- Children 0-8 years/disabled people and their companion can enter Ephesus for free (upon presentation of their passport/disability document submission). However, the free tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue
- Bookings are per device to be used, not per participant