Explore the coastal wilderness and eco system of Florida’s Everglades National Park by boat, kayak, and on foot. Learn about the area’s colorful history and diverse flora and fauna from a licensed naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
238 Mamie St Chokoloskee, Florida,34138 USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Maximum of 6 participants per tour
- Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection you feel is necessary
- An ice box is available for food and drinks
- All tours are fully customizable. Please contact the tour supplier for further details and arrangements
- No previous kayaking experience required
- Tours leave from Chokoloskee Island, 3 miles from Everglades City. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time